Here are the updated announcements:
1. On Thursday 1/20, at 7pm in the LHS Theater, the LHS Concert Band and Wind Symphony will present their Winter Concert. The following details should be carefully read:
--Students should arrive in the band room by 6:15pm to check off concert attire and prepare to go on stage
--The theater doors will open at 6:30pm
--LPS requires that masks be worn by all staff, students, and visitors (grades K-12) while inside our facilities. Thank you for helping us with this by adhering
to this requirement.
Here is a link to the specifics for concert black for all students:
2. Beginning the week of 1/24, all students will be taking a lesson with one of the directors during their flex time every other week (once every two weeks). A schedule is provided here with details.
1/24 will be an A Week
3. Students have been given forms to fill out and return by February 1 for the MSHSAA Solo/Ensemble Festival held at LHS on 3/25. Please be sure to get all information filled out and the form returned by 2/1/22.
4. The LHS Basketball Band schedule can now be found under the Resources tab. Students have been assigned 3 games to perform during the game. IF they choose, they can attend the other 3 games (a total of 6 games) and earn letter credit. 2 of those games are double headers (on the same night), so it would be an easy way to earn letter credit!
5. Brass Choir, Woodwind Choir, Jazz Ensemble and Steel Drum Band are in full swing already this semester!
We know that you still may have questions, and we are HAPPY to help however we can! Please make sure when you contact us, email BOTH of us. Our contact information is below:
Mr. Owen - email@example.com
Mrs. True - firstname.lastname@example.org